Friday, January 24, 2014

Sequel Jitters

I've been typing up the sequel to my children's novella, The Amazing Adventures of Toby the Trilby, and one thing has really surprised me. I'm super nervous.
I have done public speaking, sang in a rock band, submitted countless works to editors, and gone to job interviews. I gave birth to three children, for crying out loud. But I have NEVER been so nervous as posting my first two chapters of my sequel up for review.
Here's the cover of my first book (available in paperback from Amazon and on Smashwords for any ebook format)
 
 
I have had great reviews and feedback so far, especially from my target audience, the hardest critics to please: kids. So what is my problem?
Anyone else out there deal with sequel jitters?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment