Friday, February 1, 2019

Two New Kid's Book Covers! Free Book and Book up for Pre-order!

Hello, everyone! I've taken a bit of time from my writing for grown-ups to focus on books for my (and everyone else's) kids! The first project I've had is for one of my first published books, The Amazing Adventures of Toby the Trilby. I commissioned an artist named Artilili from Venezuela to create a cover for me, and I'm so excited to show it to you!


I've given the story a bit of a polish as well, without changing anything important about the story. The best thing? It's FREE on Kindle! (You can find it HERE) There are two other books in the series as well if you enjoy this one.


Aaaaand for your book-loving children who love stories about royalty and castles, the second book in my Three Royal Children series will be released on March 1st! You can pre-order it today for a special price! (Check it out HERE). 

So that ought to keep the kidlets happy for a few days, right? 
HOWEVER . . . I have a super exciting announcement coming up involving . . . 

PICTURE BOOKS! 

Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment